If you are interested to be a part of our team, please click APPLY icon below for our available vacancies.
Note : It is recommended to use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to view this page.
Current Position Available
- ~ Possess Degree in Quantity Surveying or its equivalent.
- ~ Minimum 12 - 15 years experience especially in the Construction Industry.
- ~ Minimum 8 years experience in handling construction-related Legal matters.
- ~ Experience on project management, contract management, procurement and facilities management, budget and cost control.
- ~ Understanding of contract management principles, negotiation of terms and on-going risk management including mitigation of risk in the construction industry.
- ~ Able to demonstrate competency in case-building and positive resolution of cases.
- ~ Excellent leadership, analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
- ~ To manage, coordinate and control the overall project costing.
- ~ Provide contract and cost management expertise and coordinate all projects cost estimation.
- ~ To lead entire Contracts Department and able to direct all activities and manage all contracts relating to various projects including overseeing the quantity surveying functions for both pre/post contracts, evaluate costs/value of project and procurement.
- ~ Planning and monitoring of tender reports including presentation of approval paper for the appointment of contractors.
- ~ Oversee of projects’ cost control including presentation of variation orders for management approval.
- ~ Handling claims, arbitrations and disputes arising out of contracts.
- ~ To organize his staff to systematically invite quotations from sub-contractors and vendors of major building materials, the follow up evaluation and award of sub-contracts of placing of orders.
- ~ To evaluate the commercial terms to be applied for all contracts and sub-contracts.
- ~ Establish and control bid budgets and schedule.
- • Degree / Diploma in Safety Officer/DOSH/NIOSH, Civil, Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- • Minimum 8 – 10 Years working experience in heavy civil engineering projects.
- • Minimum 5 years of experience in construction safety supervision and implementation.
- • Highly energetic and enthusiastic with ability to meet deadlines.
- • Good communication, interpersonal skills, confident and discipline.
- • Must be a registered Safety & Health Officer with DOSH/NIOSH with a valid Green Book.
- • Responsible for overall Environmental, Safety and Health issue for Site.
- • To ensure all legal requirements pertaining to safety and health is followed at all time at Site.
- • To demonstrate how to identify risk, hazard and take appropriate measures to prevent incident and accident at Site and provide training on new regulations.
- • To liaise with the related government bodies such as JKKP (DOSH), DOE, CIDB when situation requires.
- • To ensure and promote a safe and healthy working environment prevail at all time at Site.
- • Develop Project Safety Plan tailor to project for implementation at Site.
- • To investigate any incident and prepare on independent report to the Site Management with uncover patterns in injury data.
- • Organizing and conducting safety induction training for all personnel to ensure safety awareness of all time.
- • Diploma or Certificate in Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- • Minimum 5 – 8 years of relevant on-site working experience in the construction industry.
- • Manage all site activities and resources, Meet deadlines and understanding of the construction work flow.
- • Good communication skills, Organized and able to work independently.
- • Manage all site activities and resources relating to the assigned projects.
- • Ensure project documentation is prepared accordingly against company guidelines and procedures.
- • To organize and coordinate multi-disciplinary construction activities at sites.
- • Liaise with consultants to resolve the construction issues or design matters.
- • Supervising constructions works and ensure building works are completed on time, within budget and conform to good quality standard, construction drawings and contract document.
- • Ensure high safety standard at the construction site.