If you are interested to be a part of our team, please click APPLY icon below for our available vacancies.
Note : It is recommended to use Google Chrome to view this page.
Current Position Available
- • Possess Degree in Quantity Surveying or its equivalent.
- • Minimum 12 - 15 years experience especially in the Construction Industry.
- • Minimum 8 years experience in handling construction-related Legal matters.
- • Experience on project management, contract management, procurement and facilities management, budget and cost control.
- • Understanding of contract management principles, negotiation of terms and on-going risk management including mitigation of risk in the construction industry.
- • Able to demonstrate competency in case-building and positive resolution of cases.
- • Excellent leadership, analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
- • To manage, coordinate and control the overall project costing.
- • Provide contract and cost management expertise and coordinate all projects cost estimation.
- • To lead entire Contracts Department and able to direct all activities and manage all contracts relating to various projects including overseeing the quantity surveying functions for both pre/post contracts, evaluate costs/value of project and procurement.
- • Planning and monitoring of tender reports including presentation of approval paper for the appointment of contractors.
- • Oversee of projects’ cost control including presentation of variation orders for management approval.
- • Handling claims, arbitrations and disputes arising out of contracts.
- • To organize his staff to systematically invite quotations from sub-contractors and vendors of major building materials, the follow up evaluation and award of sub-contracts of placing of orders.
- • To evaluate the commercial terms to be applied for all contracts and sub-contracts.
- • Establish and control bid budgets and schedule.
- • Degree or Diploma in Civil & Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- • Minimum 5 – 8 years relevant experience in civil / structural engineering projects.
- • Able to lead and coordinate design and technical works at site.
- • Experiences on commercial and contractual matters are an added advantage.
- • Good coordination skills with clients, consultants, sub-contracts and relevant local authorities.
- • Committed, proactive, reliable, resourceful, and systematic.
- • Require minimum supervision and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- • Analytical aptitude with problem-solving skills.
- • Strong leadership, independent and good communications skills.
- • Coordinate, supervise and monitor all civil, substructure and superstructure building works are compliant to specifications and build quality.
- • Review and monitor construction drawings so as to ensure its sufficiency and accuracy for implementation on site.
- • Perform all tasks and design in accordance to the specifications and meet the schedule deadline.
- • Determine project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements.
- • Develop project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans.
- • Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress.
- • Assist in overall projects implementation from initial start to final hand-over.