If you are interested to be a part of our team, please click APPLY icon below for our available vacancies.
Note : It is recommended to use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to view this page.
Current Position Available
- ~ Degree in Accounting/Finance or related professional qualification with minimum 15 years’ experience, preferably in the construction industry;
- ~ Possess strong technical knowledge in accounting standards, group consolidation and taxation, and experience in corporate finance; Well versed and knowledgeable on public listed company’s requirements and compliance;
- ~ Working experience in Risk Management, KPI’s and Balance Scorecard will be an added advantage;
- ~ Strong knowledge in IFCA accounting systems and MS Office especially in Excel and PowerPoint;
- ~ Excellent command of English and Bahasa Malaysia (both written and verbal);
- ~ Strong verbal and written communication skills and Excellent presentation and interpersonal, analytical and time-management skills in dealing with the various authorities;
- ~ High level of commitment, professionalism and integrity and a good team player with leadership skills;
- ~ The candidate should be able to demonstrate good attention to detail, a self-starter and ability to operate in a dynamic environment; and
- ~ Good knowledge in Bursa requirements is preferred.
- ~ Assist Head of Finance in the overall finance and accounts operations of the Group;
- ~ Primary responsibilities will include monthly operations review and reporting for the Group, identification of areas for cost reductions and operational improvements, annual budget process, periodic forecasting, cash management & treasury operations and periodic analysis of operations performance;
- ~ Responsible for accurate and timely production of financial and management reports of subsidiaries and consolidation of financial statements for financial review and quarterly submission/announcement to Bursa Malaysia in accordance to Bursa Listing.
- ~ Strengthen the internal control processes required to manage and grow the business Lead and supervise the Finance Department and other related staff on raising awareness and knowledge of financial management matters;
- ~ Continuously benchmark and bring on board best financial & accounting practices and the implementation of financial control and business processes to achieve continuous improvements and process efficiency by identifying issues and recommending solutions; and
- ~ Perform all other related duties as assigned and required.
- • Possess Degree in Quantity Surveying or its equivalent.
- • Minimum 12 - 15 years experience especially in the Construction Industry.
- • Minimum 8 years experience in handling construction-related Legal matters.
- • Experience on project management, contract management, procurement and facilities management, budget and cost control.
- • Understanding of contract management principles, negotiation of terms and on-going risk management including mitigation of risk in the construction industry.
- • Able to demonstrate competency in case-building and positive resolution of cases.
- • Excellent leadership, analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
- • To manage, coordinate and control the overall project costing.
- • Provide contract and cost management expertise and coordinate all projects cost estimation.
- • To lead entire Contracts Department and able to direct all activities and manage all contracts relating to various projects including overseeing the quantity surveying functions for both pre/post contracts, evaluate costs/value of project and procurement.
- • Planning and monitoring of tender reports including presentation of approval paper for the appointment of contractors.
- • Oversee of projects’ cost control including presentation of variation orders for management approval.
- • Handling claims, arbitrations and disputes arising out of contracts.
- • To organize his staff to systematically invite quotations from sub-contractors and vendors of major building materials, the follow up evaluation and award of sub-contracts of placing of orders.
- • To evaluate the commercial terms to be applied for all contracts and sub-contracts.
- • Establish and control bid budgets and schedule.
- • Possess Degree in Finance/Business Administration and any other related areas MBA will be advantageous.
- • Advanced experience in file management, and other automated systems applications.
- • Experience working in a confidential, fast-paced environment.
- • Expert in Microsoft platform including of Microsoft Project, Gantt Chart, Excel, Access, online communication and basic construction understanding.
- • Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- • Critical thinking skills are essential and ability to multi-task as well as multi-function
- • Excellent written and verbal communication skills, detail-oriented, and highly organized.
- • Able to work outside normal working hours and cope with pressure
- • Ability and willingness to travel and work outside traditional office hours.
- • Strong planning, organization, and time-management skills.
- • To be responsible for supporting the Chief Operating Officer through a combination of project management, writing and editing, research, and administrative support. Also to coordinate, support, execute and complete strategic projects and programs according to strict deadlines and budgets, ensuring achievement of agreed objectives.
- • To be involved in a wide variety of events/ meetings involving management, investor’s partners, credit rating agencies, clients and other professional commitments. In addition to that, the person is responsible to ensure that deadlines are met on an on-going basis, and any other duties & responsibilities assigned by the Chief Operating Officer.
- • To be the liaison person on all projects on regular intervals to ensure projects are on course (on budget and on time) and follow the approved methodology.
- • To ensure project related information is compiled for reporting and BOD meetings. To ensure the progress report submitted from the site is timely for the presentation to the management including preparing all necessary ‘Board Paper’ as part of the corporate requirements in regards to the tender proposal.
- • To prepare dynamic business presentations and proposals for clients and internal communication as well as project reports for Management and Clients. (in Power Point, Document/Reports etc).
- • To develop and manage research projects (if any).
- • Responsible for verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- • Assist in preparing and maintaining cost variance analysis and reports during month end and to consolidate and to analyse data collected from project status information also to check project expenses against approved budget.
Scheduling and Administrative Support:
- • Manage internal and external communications to ensure flawless scheduling.
- • Prepare materials for conference calls and meetings.
- • Draft and circulate notes from internal and external meetings.
- • Maintain confidentiality on all work issues and opportunities.
- • Develop an organized and efficient system for managing administration paper work.