If you are interested to be a part of our team, please click APPLY icon below for our available vacancies.
Note : It is recommended to use Google Chrome to view this page.
Current Position Available
- • Bachelor of Laws (Hons) and/or Advocate & Solicitor of Malaya, with 5 to 8 years’ post qualification experience (legal practice, in-house or combination of both);
- • Sound knowledge in construction law and practical experience in handling construction arbitration and litigation matters;
- • Excellent command of English and Bahasa Malaysia (both written and verbal);
- • High level of commitment, professionalism and integrity;
- • Excellent presentation, interpersonal, analytical and time-management skills;
- • Ability to travel within South East Asia and Middle East; and
- • Ability to work well independently and where applicable in a team comprising different professionals across various jurisdictions.
- • Handle construction disputes, arbitrations, adjudications and other litigation matters;
- • Draft, review and negotiate engineering and construction contracts;
- • Attend meetings, discussions and negotiations;
- • Manage and address legal risks;
- • Provide commercially sound legal solutions and advice on operational and contractual matters to management, business units, and companies within the Group;
- • Maintain and update legal database / contracts repository; and
- • Assist Head of Group Legal and/or the Management in providing overall legal support to the Group.
- • Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, or its equivalent.
- • At least 3– 4 years of working experience in a related field.
- • Experience in property sales admin and conveyancing is an added advantage.
- • Independent, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- • Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- • Possess good analytical skills, self-motivated, positive attitude and disciplined.
- • Possess good oral and written communication in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- • To perform general administrative duties with all aspects of administrative management, etc.
- • To liaise and follow up with sales teams, lawyers, bankers and purchasers in regards to legal documents such as Sale and Purchase Agreements, Power of Attorneys, Trust Deed and collaborative agreement.
- • Manage and monitor all administrative works including collection of executed documents from purchasers and solicitors.
- • Monitor and attend to all documentation pertaining to records, filing systems, computer files and retrieving of correspondences and internal documents.
- • Coordinate between departments in resolving day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
- • To liaise and co-ordinate with external parties, and/or departments on work related matters.
- • To coordinate the document control system of the department.
- • Perform multifaceted general office support.
- • Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
- • Assist in conveyancing and other general tasks as assigned by superior.