If you are interested to be a part of our team, please click APPLY icon below for our available vacancies.
Note : It is recommended to use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to view this page.
Current Position Available
- ~ Possess Degree in Quantity Surveying or its equivalent.
- ~ Minimum 12 - 15 years experience especially in the Construction Industry.
- ~ Minimum 8 years experience in handling construction-related Legal matters.
- ~ Experience on project management, contract management, procurement and facilities management, budget and cost control.
- ~ Understanding of contract management principles, negotiation of terms and on-going risk management including mitigation of risk in the construction industry.
- ~ Able to demonstrate competency in case-building and positive resolution of cases.
- ~ Excellent leadership, analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
- ~ To manage, coordinate and control the overall project costing.
- ~ Provide contract and cost management expertise and coordinate all projects cost estimation.
- ~ To lead entire Contracts Department and able to direct all activities and manage all contracts relating to various projects including overseeing the quantity surveying functions for both pre/post contracts, evaluate costs/value of project and procurement.
- ~ Planning and monitoring of tender reports including presentation of approval paper for the appointment of contractors.
- ~ Oversee of projects’ cost control including presentation of variation orders for management approval.
- ~ Handling claims, arbitrations and disputes arising out of contracts.
- ~ To organize his staff to systematically invite quotations from sub-contractors and vendors of major building materials, the follow up evaluation and award of sub-contracts of placing of orders.
- ~ To evaluate the commercial terms to be applied for all contracts and sub-contracts.
- ~ Establish and control bid budgets and schedule.
- • Degree or Diploma in Quantity Surveying or its equivalent.
- • Minimum 5-8 year (s) relevant experience in the Construction Industry.
- • Experience on project management, contract management, procurement and facilities management, budget and cost control.
- • Computer literate and a result orientated team player, able to work independently with minimum guidance.
- • Possess good oral and written communication in English and inter-personal skills.
- • Responsible for negotiation, pre and post contract management including preparation of final accounts.
- • Ensure verification of claims and recommendations for payments to contractors and nominated sub-contractors.
- • Ensure tendering processes are performed timely, conduct tender interviews/ clarifications, evaluation of costs including alternative products and methods of construction to achieve the most competitive price.
- • Ensure overall project budget are prepared timely and construction costs and variation orders are controlled within the budget.
- • Ensure all progress claims are verified up to the final claim certification, inclusive of the preparation of final accounts for all contracts.
- • Degree / Diploma in Architectural / Civil and Structural Engineering or its equivalent.
- • Minimum 6 years relevant experience in the building construction industry and coordinating architecture activities.
- • Experienced in architecture planning, coordination with consultants and document control.
- • Experience with the federal government funding process is an added advantage.
- • Experienced in supervising subcontractors in fabrication works in accordance to the approved QA/QC procedures.
- • Ability to work under pressure and a result orientated team player, able to work independently with minimum guidance.
- • Possess good oral and written communication in English and strong interpersonal skills.
- • Liaise with subcontractors and ensure timely completion of all architectural works, finishes and erection according to quality specifications and work schedule.
- • Provide support and arrange for necessary inspection by Owners, Consultants, QAQC and other relevant authorities.
- • Assist on documentation during conceptual and detailed design development stage.
- • Plan work according to objectives and interface with customers, subcontractors and vendors.
- • Responsible to track project changes and produces updated site based schedule as agreed with engineering and project management.
- • Develops and maintains a detailed project schedule which includes administrative tasks and all sites involved in the project.
- • Assist in plan and spec analysis in order to provide clear, track able and coordinated interpretations of the design/drawings for construction.