If you are interested to be a part of our team, please click APPLY icon below for our available vacancies.
Note : It is recommended to use Google Chrome to view this page.
Current Position Available
- ~ Diploma/Certificate in AutoCAD Drafting or Civil/Structural Engineering or M & E
- ~ Minimum 3 - 5 years experience in draughting construction & as built drawings
- ~ Proficient in computer skills and familiar with AutoCAD, Windows and Microsoft Office
- ~ Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- ~Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- ~Preparation of AutoCAD drawings to support site operation such as sketches for proposals to RFI raised, temporary works and facilities drawings, overall layout drawings of structures and external works, coordinated drawings as requested for site operation ease
- ~Assisting drawing/document transmission works: photocopying and distribution and preparation of drawing/document transmittal
- ~ Managing and archiving softcopy of AutoCAD drawings
- ~General printing and plotting matters, maintenance of printing machine, records of print jobs and tracking printing paper inventory
- ~ To assist in the preparation of submission drawings complying with various authorities guidelines
- ~ To co-ordinate with main-con (consultant etc.), sub-con and architects on the drawings
- ~ Degree or Diploma in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or its equivalent.
- ~ At least 5 to 10 year(s) of working experience of relevant work experience in planning/scheduling.
- ~ Strong knowledge in CPM using PRIMAVERA and Microsoft Projects software.
- ~ Possess good analytical, organized, communication and interpersonal skills.
- ~ Able to work independently and to demonstrate maturity in handling different levels of individuals within the organization and external parties
- ~ Responsible for the planning and scheduling of construction work.
- ~ Responsible for the development of the Project Schedule to the level of detail required per the contract.
- ~ Responsible for the accurate monitoring, progressing and reporting of the schedule per the contract.
- ~ Gathers and analyzes information to prepare reports on the progress of projects.
- ~ To monitor the progress in the construction process and continuous checking this with the project schedule.
- ~ Ensures all required material, equipment and contract service are available to complete scheduled work.
- ~ Evaluates current procedures and recommends changes to improve the efficiency of planning and scheduling of projects.
- ~ Evaluates requisitioning of resources and materials for alignment with operational priorities and completion dates.
- • Degree or Diploma in Civil & Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- • Minimum 5 – 8 years relevant experience in civil / structural engineering projects.
- • Able to lead and coordinate design and technical works at site.
- • Experiences on commercial and contractual matters are an added advantage.
- • Good coordination skills with clients, consultants, sub-contracts and relevant local authorities.
- • Committed, proactive, reliable, resourceful, and systematic.
- • Require minimum supervision and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- • Analytical aptitude with problem-solving skills.
- • Strong leadership, independent and good communications skills.
- • Coordinate, supervise and monitor all civil, substructure and superstructure building works are compliant to specifications and build quality.
- • Review and monitor construction drawings so as to ensure its sufficiency and accuracy for implementation on site.
- • Perform all tasks and design in accordance to the specifications and meet the schedule deadline.
- • Determine project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements.
- • Develop project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans.
- • Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress.
- • Assist in overall projects implementation from initial start to final hand-over.