If you are interested to be a part of our team, please click APPLY icon below for our available vacancies.
Note : It is recommended to use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to view this page.
Current Position Available
- • Degree / Diploma in Architectural / Civil and Structural Engineering or its equivalent.
- • Minimum 6 years relevant experience in the building construction industry and coordinating architecture activities.
- • Experienced in architecture planning, coordination with consultants and document control.
- • Experience with the federal government funding process is an added advantage.
- • Experienced in supervising subcontractors in fabrication works in accordance to the approved QA/QC procedures.
- • Ability to work under pressure and a result orientated team player, able to work independently with minimum guidance.
- • Possess good oral and written communication in English and strong interpersonal skills.
- • Liaise with subcontractors and ensure timely completion of all architectural works, finishes and erection according to quality specifications and work schedule.
- • Provide support and arrange for necessary inspection by Owners, Consultants, QAQC and other relevant authorities.
- • Assist on documentation during conceptual and detailed design development stage.
- • Plan work according to objectives and interface with customers, subcontractors and vendors.
- • Responsible to track project changes and produces updated site based schedule as agreed with engineering and project management.
- • Develops and maintains a detailed project schedule which includes administrative tasks and all sites involved in the project.
- • Assist in plan and spec analysis in order to provide clear, track able and coordinated interpretations of the design/drawings for construction.
- • Diploma or Certificate in Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- • Minimum 5 – 8 years of relevant on-site working experience in the construction industry.
- • Manage all site activities and resources, Meet deadlines and understanding of the construction work flow.
- • Good communication skills, Organized and able to work independently.
- • Manage all site activities and resources relating to the assigned projects.
- • Ensure project documentation is prepared accordingly against company guidelines and procedures.
- • To organize and coordinate multi-disciplinary construction activities at sites.
- • Liaise with consultants to resolve the construction issues or design matters.
- • Supervising constructions works and ensure building works are completed on time, within budget and conform to good quality standard, construction drawings and contract document.
- • Ensure high safety standard at the construction site.
- • Degree / Diploma or Professional Certificate in Civil Engineering, Environmental Science or Environmental Engineering or equivalent.
- • At least 5 year(s) of working experience in Environmental management system preferably in the construction industry.
- • Registered with DOSH with a valid Green Book.
- • Able to work independently, good communication and supervisory skills.
- • Well versed in the OSH Management System, Audit and OSHAS 18001 standards requirements.
- • Must be flexible, systematic and results-oriented.
- • Implement, maintain and develop the environmental management system and related activities in the company in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 requirements.
- • Ensure the workplace is in full compliance with Environment, Health & Safety legislation and codes.
- • Ensure Safety, Health & Environment hazards and aspects are appropriately identified and managed to acceptance levels of risks.
- • Liaise with JKKP/DOSH and authorized department (eg. Bomba, Jabatan Kesihatan, CIDB and etc.) to maintain Company’s progressive safety standards and requirement.
- • Degree in Accounting / Finance or professional accounting qualifications (LCCI, ACCA, CIMA).
- • Minimum 5 year (s) relevant experience in the Construction Industry would be an added advantage.
- • Experience in treasury operations.
- • Good interpersonal and communication skills with a positive work attitude.
- • Possess good analytical, self-motivated and disciplined.
- • Meticulous and able to work independently with minimum guidance.
- • To update daily cash position of the Group.
- • Assist in preparation of financial report including bank borrowings, trade facilities and daily cash reconciliations.
- • Assist in preparation of Cash flows projection, forecasts and its analysis.
- • Liaise with various banks including foreigner and locals to ensure sufficient service and products provided.
- • To monitor efficiency of the payment and collection process to reduce the cash transition time and minimize the idle cash in banks through money market placements.
- • Liaise with internal and external auditors on financial matters.
- • Assist in special projects assignment by the superior.
- • Assist reporting team in providing information relating to banking facilities upon request.
- • Placement of REPO or money market time deposit for cash maximization.
- • Monthly GST reporting.